We would like to inform you that Shri Pragya Public School (SPPS) offers a comfortable and convenient hostel girls and boys. Our hostel block has spacious, well-lit, air-conditioned bedrooms, with each room accommodating up to 3 students and having attached washrooms.
The dining hall in our hostel is large and has comfortable seating arrangements. In addition, our hostel wing also houses rooms for wardens, pastoral care, and an infirmary. Furthermore, we have a recreation hall equipped with a TV, music system, reading materials, and an IT room.
At SPPS, we offer both fixed and flexible boarding facilities for students seeking admission in grades 3 and above. Students can register for boarding facilities for a full term or for a shorter duration.
We understand that transitioning to hostel life can be challenging. To ensure that our students have a comfortable stay, we require them to bring the following items at the time of admission:
- One Blanket
- Two towels
- Sports dress (1 pair)
- Bathroom sleepers (1 pair)
- Undergarments (2 pairs)
- Lunch box (1)
- Daily wear dresses (2 pairs)
- Night Dress (T-Shirt, Pajama)
- General things (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Mirror, Comb, Hair oil, Soaps)
We encourage parents and guardians to ensure that their wards have all the necessary items before they arrive at the hostel. This will help them settle in smoothly and focus on their studies.
- General Guidelines
- a. All residents of the hostel are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined and orderly manner at all times.
- b. All residents are expected to respect the rights and privacy of their fellow residents.
- c. All residents are expected to cooperate with the hostel staff and follow the instructions given to them.
- d. Any breach of hostel rules will be dealt with severely.
- a. All residents will be provided with a bed, a study table, and a chair.
- b. All residents are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy at all times.
- c. No resident is allowed to keep any electrical appliances in their rooms without the permission of the hostel authorities.
- a. All residents are expected to have their meals in the dining hall at the specified times.
- b. No resident is allowed to take food from the dining hall to their rooms.
- c. All residents are expected to maintain proper decorum and cleanliness in the dining hall.
- a. Visitors are not allowed to visit the hostel rooms/dormitories.
- b. All visitors must first meet the House Master/Mistress, who will organize the meeting in a common room.
- c. Only parents/authorized guardians/local guardians will be allowed to meet on Saturdays/Sundays once a month.
- a. All residents are expected to adhere to the hostel timings and follow the daily routine.
- b. All residents are expected to attend all hostel activities and functions.
- c. Boys and girls are not allowed to enter each other's dormitories.
- Cash and Valuables
- a. Residents are not allowed to keep cash and valuables with them.
- b. All cash and valuables are to be deposited with the Hostel Master/Mistress.
- c. The hostel authorities will not be responsible for any loss of cash or valuables if not deposited with them.
|Boys Hostel||Pragya Boys Hostel, Sathana Bazar, Bijainagar (Ajmer) Raj. +91 9799861201|
|Girls Hostel||Shri Pragya Mahavidyalaya, Pragya Road Bijainagar (Ajmer) Raj. +91 9799861201|