1. Admission is open in April for every academic year and strictly on the basis of merit, without any consideration for caste, creed or religion. The candidates aspiring for admission, have to give an eligibility test, the details of which can be had from the office. Admissions open under RTE act.
2. The management holds the right to determine on what condition it will admit or retain pupils in the school.
3. A child who joins fresh from home has to produce an Official Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form. At no time and under no circumstances will any request for a change in the date of birth be entertained.
4. A pupil who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a School Leaving Certificate from the same school. All the record will be based on the same.
5. Students are ordinarily admitted only at the beginning of the session in April. No admission is made until the pupil has passed a test in general aptitude for the essential class subject. No candidate will be admitted without an interview and written test. The Principal reserves to himself the right to admit a pupil to the class for which pupil best suited.
6. Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year’s work of the pupil, hence, the importance of regularity in attendance, tests and examinations.
7. Pupils absent from an examination for any reason are not examined separately.
8. WITHDRAWAL – A written notice minimum one week before, is required requesting for T.C. or any other documents along with its fees deposited in advance. Any fees or charge once deposited, are not refundable for any reason.
9. Security is refundable only after one months notice in warning