Rules & Regulations
- School bus transport is a safe and convenient way for students to travel to and from school, as well as to and from school-related events and activities.
- The school bus is operated by a trained and licensed driver who is responsible for the safety of all passengers on board.
- School buses are equipped with safety features, such as seat belts and emergency exits, to ensure the safety and well-being of all students.
- Students should always arrive at the bus stop on time and wait patiently for the bus to arrive.
- Students should always follow the instructions of the bus driver
- Students should avoid any behavior that may distract the driver or endanger the safety of other students, such as shouting, throwing objects, or standing up while the bus is in motion.
- Students should respect the property of the bus and other passengers, and should not damage or deface any part of the bus or its contents.
- Any violation of the rules and regulations regarding school bus transport may result in disciplinary action, such as suspension from riding the bus or other consequences deemed appropriate by school officials.